Size:90" x 60"
Tea time, meal time or a feast? Your table will be forever transformed with this unique hand block printed table cloth, exclusively designed by and for Sustainable Threads. Kind and caring to the environment, hand printing is a labor-intensive process that involves carving designs on individual wooden blocks, to which dye is applied and stamped onto the fabric. Several dozen, if not hundreds, of impressions are required to complete a single finished product. Enjoy this creation, made with a whole lot of patience and love! This artisan group, based in West India, focuses on women from low-income households, slum communities and offers skill-building and employment opportunities.
- 100% Kora (Unbleached) Cotton
- One (1) Tablecloth in "Delight" Sea Print. Available in 2 Sizes: 60" x 60", 90" x 60"
- Print features an intricate pattern of abstract flowers, waves, and floral accents in Aqua Blue, Lime, and Dark Green
- Mediterranean Sea / Greek motif that adds a cool splash of color to any dining room decor
- Hand Stamped with carved wooden blocks by Artisans in India. Fair Trade and ECO-FRIENDLY using Natural, Low Impact Dyes
- Machine Washable, Cold, Delicate Cycle
You may return new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.
To return an item, simply contact us at email@example.com with the order number, item description, and reason for return. We will respond with instructions for sending your item back to us.
We will process your refund within 3 business days of receiving your return.
Returns for defective merchandise are handled on a case-by-case basis, and we are happy to provide free return shipping for defective merchandise.
Pam's Bazaar ships within the U.S.A. only
For a limited time, we are happy to offer free standard shipping on ALL orders with no minimum purchase requirement. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.